Groups Within Bristol A Cappella
As well as our main chorus, we also form smaller groups who sing with their own aims and rehearsals.
If you'd like to get involved in smaller group singing, you can post in the #general channel on Slack or have a chat with singers at rehearsal.
- Bristol mAgiC mini-chorus/octet for hire
Other Harmony Choruses
If you can't make our rehearsals, or prefer a more barbershop-focussed group, you may be interested in one of the other nearby choruses with similar style:
- All Voice: mixed a cappella (our sister chorus)
- Great Western Chorus: men's barbershop
- Avon Harmony: women's barbershop
- Black Sheep Harmony: women's barbershop
- Bristol Fashion: women's barbershop
- Fascinating Rhythm: women's barbershop
- University of Bristol A Cappella Society: all sorts of a cappella, particularly check out the Bristones, Tone Rangers and Top Note for harmony groups